1powder brown
1 yellow tang
1 wrasse
1 passer angel
i would like to add naother fish
we have 2 fish store
1 tells the truth but has med stock
other would tell me a shark would be fine but has a larger stock
our porc puffer dies and wife is upset still...
just want something to be compatable
we had no luck with niger triggers

bigal0221

Waht kind of problems did you have wirh Niger Triggers? My personal favorite is the Sargassum Trigger or you could do a Blue Throat Trigger.

crypt keeper

when you say clown and wrasse there are hundred we could guess. What exact type to help get a better tank mate? How big are all of your current fish?
Id say a male blue throat would look great in this tank.

maddog0118

keep getting themselves stuck in the lr ,,then they come out looking alll beat up....
wrasee i forgot the name...looks like a rainbow kinda aggressive for meaty foods
gold strip clown

small triggers

Im agreeing with cryot keeper, a male bluejaw or maybe even a crosshatch (if you have the money to spend) would make a great addition. When you say the niger would 'get stuck' in the rock and then look all beat up? was the wrasse or anyone picking on it? was the trigger the last thing added to the tank and the wrasse or tang near the 1st? You may just need to re0arrange your rock work before adding ANYTHING else if it wa territorial aggression shown my any of the current fish.

maddog0118

holes in it and he swam so tight in it he got stuck....we had to break the rock to get him out he survived for a while 3 weeks and then died....the other fish swam under the rock so badly i guess he got stock and when i woke up he was dead in the same spot..i thought he was just hiding before iwent to bed......so it seems everyone agrees another triger a try??????

maddog0118

and got a beautiful male blue jaw...wow what a pretty fish...i will post a pic later once my wife shows me how again...if u wanted can u add a female blue jaw with him or will they fight like husband and wife...lol..