Fish tank issue

yonman17

So here is my issue.
I have a 75 gal tank. I have 40 pounds of live rock and different corals in it. I have two power heads and a sump. I use chemo pure and activated carbon. My fish tank was going perfectly fine tell I installed the sump and I used the wrong glue for my partitions. The glue killed off all my fish. I took out all the wrong glue did a 50% water change and re installed the sump with the correct fish tank glue. My corals are doing fine but I can't get any new fish to survive in the tank. My water is tested weekly and nothing is wrong there. My salt levels are consistent and the heat is constant as we'll. I don't know what else to do to or what could be wrong.
I did notice that one of my power heads was unplugged and the water flow wasn't very strong so I plugged it back in the other day. Could that have been the reason no fish have been serving.
The new fish I add seem to do well for a couple days then they get really slow and start spazaming around the tank.
Any help would be greatly appreciated because I don't know what else to do.
Thank you so much

zoidberg01

The same thing happened to me when all my fish died because I brushed algae and asfictiating them, what I did is got a good cuc because they lice in the waste get starfishes and a shrimp and other inverts and let them do their job , wait a few weeks after u put a cuc

zoidberg01

I tried putting a fish a week later and it died so I ran carbon for 24 hours and I waited a week later and now is a home for a beautiful sailfin tang

yonman17

I went out and got all those. I have one clown in there that has lasted a couple days now. So I'm hoping.