fish tanks for sale 180 gal,75gal

M

mr hanky

i have a 180gal oceanic with lots of extras, hamilton hood 600+ watts mh and pc, etss skimmer, 2 sen pumps, 1 brand new iwaki wmd40rlt, 1 little giant, 40 gal sump, multiple heaters and power heads. 200+ lbs of live rock. 1 20+lbs single peice of possible staghorn coral(dead) barley fits in tank..............will not ship, may deliver if close..... depends on price paid..... asking 2800.00 serious offers will be considered! email me with questions.
i also have a 75gal all glass with pc lights top and stand, not many extras.. 250.00 will not ship, possible delivery close to home.

M

mr hanky

let me find out.... i havnt looked at it for awhile! i moved and dont have room, plus hard wood floors....

bterry29

Are you parting out? If so, tell me more about the lights. How long, bulbs, how much? Where in Missouri are you?

lvtofish

Do you still have anything for sale? I am VERY interested and am in the SW part of the state and am willing to pick it up. Please let me know!

M

mr hanky

its all still for sale. i would rather not part out the big stuff due to it being set up for all this stuff to work together. but i would sell the lights seperate, im still yet to look at what the skimmer is. i will do that tonight. ive had lots of xmas stuff going on, my apologies.

M

mr hanky

also the lights are a 48" hamilton hood, black exterior, white reflector. 2 x 250wt 6500k, 2x 55 wt pc actinic. seperate ballast box for each. long cords so you can hide them under the tank. cost right at 1000.00 new. bulbs are atleast 4 mos old (burn time)

M

mr hanky

also the lights are a 48" hamilton hood, black exterior, white reflector. 2 x 250wt 6500k, 2x 55 wt pc actinic. seperate ballast box for each(1 for mh's and 1 for pc's.). long cords so you can hide them under the tank. cost right at 1000.00 new. bulbs are atleast 4 mos old (burn time) i may have a few extra of each pc and mh. (they are used though)

M

mr hanky

the skimmer is not marked with a model #, but it is a etss tower super skimmer. 19.5 in tall. 6"x6" foot print. i will get pics..... and post.

M

mr hanky

sorry its taken so long,christmas is very busy for me! ill have pics tommorow. the rock isnt live at this time. it is now dry. your still welcome to make an offer.