*****....fish tanks

maelv

I doubt it, but gonna ask anyhow....are these tanks tempered? I got a 20 gallon...going to set up something small until I can get my 220 up and running, however, why not try my luck in drilling since I will eventually drill the 220????
So I ask again, are the bottoms tempered? Anyone know?
and where can i find reasonable diamond tipped hole saws bits????

scsinet

I used to run into this problem at Best Buy all the time. They would run ads for cheap memory, hard drives, etc, but by the time you got to the store they'd be "out of stock" and their computer would show the same for all area stores.
I looked into it and what I found out is that the stores have to be able to prove that a certain number of them did exist and were sold. If they run a sale on something that is already out of stock at a good portion of stores, they can be accused of bait-and-switch (yeah, we are out of 55s, but look at this nice 125... it's not on sale but I can "cut you a deal").
So provided Petland can prove that a certain number of them were sold at that store, or from a certain distribution center or something like that, then you haven't a cabinet to stand on.
At least that's what I found out from unofficial sources relating to Georgia laws... who knows what they are elsewhere or even if this is correct.

dallas612

Originally Posted by 9g
I got a 45 gallon on Thursday that i will turn into a sump/refuge

i just did that to a 55 i just got for $55

msez2u

how often do they have these sale's. Do any of you know. I didn't know about it until it was to late. I will hit the next one and go with the truck
lol