fish with personality

skeetrix

:happyfish
Hi,
I have a 29 gallon fowlr tank, ive had it for about 6 months now and its looking quite good. I have about 30 pounds of live rock, a nice sand/ crushed coral bed and:
1 blue velvet damsel
1 banded goby
2 pygama cardinals
1 dogfaced puffer
3 astrea snails
im content with my tank, but im looking for particular types of fish from your experiences that can bring some new vibrant life to my tank, meaning something to make the tank more upbeat and exciting. Any Ideas???:notsure:
Thanks
Skeetrix

G

grindzgreg

Hello, Im a reef keeper.
Well, i suggest that ye get a bull shark for your tank. Well, a bull shark has a false rumor of being aggressive, but you can mix them with just about everything. So i sugesst u get a bull shark, or maybe even an octopus. Its a good pet. With an octopus you can take it out of the tank and take them for walks(like a dog) When i take my octupus out for walks, i use a belt connected to astrofoam(offf my pillow) after i tie that around his neck(softly) i then use kite string. Then im all set.
Stay cute
:cheer: :happy: :jumping:

fishtanker

remove the dog faced puffer..way too small for a 29gal, they get over a foot long. then after that maybe you could get a dwarf angel (coral beauty, flame, fireball, ebli). they have good personalities and nice color.

scooterb

Try a lawnmower blenny. They have great personality and keep your tank free of algae. Mine dances in the front of the tank every night close to lights out. They really are comical.