Fishy Fishy...

reefboy12

Hey guys havn't been here in a couple months well..at the moment I have a 55 gallon coldwater tank with native species, and a 20 gallon saltwater which has been cycling for the last month or so. Now I want to know what I can add. Here is a list of fish I like. Some might be a little big but don't flame me just tell me no..
coral beauty angelfish
flame angelfish
flameback angelfish
firefish
clownfish (clarkii, amphiron (sp?), maroon)
bangii cardinals
pajama cardinals
and for inverts...
skunk cleaners
fire shrimp
coral banded shrimp
sally light foots
snails
and corals...
softies (thats all my lighting permits)
so what do you guys think I should add?
Thanks,
-Kevin

reefboy12

I might pick up something today at the LFS but idk what yet can anyone give me a fish list that would work good?
Thanks,
-Kevin

bill109

this is the fish you wanted.
coral beauty angelfish
flame angelfish
flameback angelfish
firefish
clownfish (clarkii, amphiron (sp?), maroon)
bangii cardinals
pajama cardinals
ok well i dont thikn that the coral beuty should be in anything less then a 30 but if u stock very lightily and have a good filtration u might be able to have one
but i would suggest.
2 clarki or Perc. ( try to buy them out of the same tank so they dont fight)
firefish
bangaii (make sure u get tank raised)
are there anyother that you would like to have as an option so maybe we can help u make another fish list if you dontl ike the ones that are suggested
no is it a 20 or a 20 long?

reefboy12

regular 20 (24" x 12" x 16-17" not really acurate on the height)....what about reef chromis too? They aren't that aggressive are they? Because I have had damsels before and I won't get them again I hate them. Oh also royal gramma and purple phsydochromis too.
Thanks,
-Kevin

puffer32

Well, you can have any of the fish you mentioned you liked except the angel and maroon (they get larger then other clowns, and usually aggressive). I would only do at tops, 3 off your list.