Fishy Toys

alix2.0

Originally Posted by seanh287
some fish like laser pointers. just make sure u dont get it in there eye
PLEASE don't toss a laser pointer into your tank!

wangotango

Originally Posted by crabsrkewl
And thank you for the only person who actually answered this question after 17 or so replies. You other people need to be more like this person. Sheesh.
Your question has been answered already, look at ophiura's post.
Fish are not dogs, they don't need toys to play with.
-Justin

kclester

umm i dont know about toys but you said you want something for yopur fish to interact with....you can get a clown with a BTA the clown will probably host it not much excitement there but it does interact with it

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by alix2.0
yeah plus it might just make your tank look junky.
fish have gotten along fine for millions of years without toys, im sure theyll survive.

no offense, but thats a stupid comment..., i also think giving a fish is truely pointless, but then again... dogs have gotten along fine for millions of years without toys, however we give them toys, and they love them.
and if you want your fish to interact, get a cleaner shrimp, and he'll play with your fish all the time.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
no offense, but thats a stupid comment..., i also think giving a fish is truely pointless, but then again... dogs have gotten along fine for millions of years without toys, however we give them toys, and they love them.
and if you want your fish to interact, get a cleaner shrimp, and he'll play with your fish all the time.
um... dogs and fish aren't the same thing.