FL or OSU???

ruaround

first time ever that the same 2 colleges have competed for the national championship in 2 different sports...
i would like to see FL repeat...

J

jrthomas40

i think it is going to be FL.... dont think OSU has the weapons to match FL

I cant argue that the gators have the better weapons but i cant pick against my buckeyes either.
i just hope its not the 3rd time this year that Fla whips us!

sinaloa213

greg oden is just over rated ....im not a fan of these teams but id like to see florida win
corey brewer MVP

dskrezyna

Originally Posted by nu2salt
does anyone think donavan will consider leaving for ky
No, I think he's staying at Florida. I heard he might even go to the NBA which generally has been a bad move by successful college coaches.

rbrockm1

i am a die hard OSU fan but the bucks don't have the experience and motivation to win. i knew who every won the ucla, florida game was going to be the champion. both of those teams were really good. OSU hasn't worked out their glitches yet.

rylan1

Oden is not overrated- he dominated Hilbert in the 2nd half. He's only a freshman and played the entire year one-handed, and still put great ###'s up. His only problem is he needs to work on staying out of foul trouble which in many ways is not his fault - (refs- bad calls)
I think OSU wins in the upset...
Remember OSU has been finding a way to win, I don't think inexperience is an issue anymore. They are also on a neutral floor this time, and Oden at the time they played UF had only played like 2-3 games at the time. Key is OSU has to get the boards, and get big guys into foul trouble, and make 3pts

earlybird

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Should be interesting if the freshmen can pull an upset vs. Gators.
Wasn't this the same kid that pitched in the little leage world series a couple of years ago? :hilarious

ruaround

Originally Posted by earlybird
Wasn't this the same kid that pitched in the little leage world series a couple of years ago? :hilarious
no... where is the humor???
:notsure:

earlybird

Originally Posted by ruaround
no... where is the humor???
:notsure:
There's no way he's 18 or 19.
Go Gators

ruaround

Originally Posted by earlybird
There's no way he's 18 or 19.
Go Gators
the same could be said about LeBron or KG...
Greg Oden DOB - 1/22/1988
Go Gators!!!

rbrockm1

the people who bother me the most are the bandwagon people. i don't know why it bothers me either. but owell i just laugh at them

rbrockm1

hey how are the gators doing in baseball? maybe the bucks and gators could play for the baseball national championship

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
greg oden is just over rated ....im not a fan of these teams but id like to see florida win
corey brewer MVP

highly disagree with oden being overrated and not just because i am a buckeyes fan.