Fl people trade here

sandman12

Everyone in FL list what u have here. Shipping is $10 for ground but is dilvered overnight if close enough. I will list what i have once i know its avilable. Right now i know i can trade
big red shroom with 2 smaller ones on a rock.

sandman12

dang this thread has taken off! I have more frags to trade/sell so post here if ur interested and in FL.

flatzboy

Whats up sandman, it looks to me like were are really close so shipping will be like 10$ if that. I live in sarasot county about 45 minutes from you but I am only 14 so I can't drive. I could frag you some of the prettiest aquacultured blue stripe shrooms you have ever seen. They have the most unbelievable colors I actualy traded 2 shrooms to my dad for a squamosa clam because he wanted them so bad. I am not gonna trade for something that much though. I will put like 2-3 shrooms on a rock. they spread like crazy so you will have a whole colonie of like 20 in a month. Do you have any toadstools?

sandman12

Hey man. my friend drives so maybe i can stop by. SOme blue shrooms sound nice. Iam into that stuff. A squamosa clam sounds real nice if u want to trade :D . What r u looking for? I have one rock left of one big one (half dollar size) and 2 small ones. I have a green shroom. some brown zoos with neon green mouths, nice colony of them. some brown polyps. let me know, i can get pics of all. Where do u buy coral from?

sandman12

r they the pale green under 50/50? I have some NEON green CC and thats under 10k MH. But its not ready to be fragged yet

jtutton

I am in Indian River County and there are several people with tanks in my office. One gal has xenia coming out her ears, she'd love to trade stuff.
My tank is still pretty new, just added several inverts, so nothing to trade yet. I can pass on any info on people wanting xenia, though.

jtutton

logical reef is really nice. They are the ones that instructed me how to, sucessfully, cure ich in my tank. They are about 2 miles or so away from me.

flatzboy

Hey sandman you said you got some neon green candy cane coral would you trade a head of that for some aquaculture blue stripe shrooms they are beautiful. Also I got a regular candy can the red and blue one that I would trade to I just don't now how to frag it. Its got like 10 heads.
Also wocka I am interested in your rics. I got a candy cane and some aquaculture blue stripe shrooms.

sandman12

I guess, but it will haev to be 2 heads they way the stems r. I just got some purples today. U sure urs r blue? Or r they more purple?

flatzboy

They are purple and blue not just one color. So you want 2 heads of my candycane how should I package it?

sandman12

no, 2 heads of mine. I probably want ur shrooms. I will have to see though. That squamosa sounds nice :). BUt i got my own today!

flatzboy

I am going up tp michigan friday-monday for my cousins wedding so I might have to be next week when I ship them out. But I'll try to get the pics. Whats a good pic hosting site.

sandman12

i was thinking i could drive down? its not too far. We can wait till after u get back. Dont u start school tommorow? (i do :().
if u need some liverock i have. florida keys aquacultured.

flatzboy

Yeah you could drive down that would be cool and you got some liverock I wwill buy some just tell me how much you want a pound.