Fl people trade here

sandman12

now is the time, i have a few pieces i need to get rid of. Might want to come over after school. where suppose to get hit by a hurricane this sat.

flatzboy

Originally posted by sandman12
now is the time, i have a few pieces i need to get rid of. Might want to come over after school. where suppose to get hit by a hurricane this sat.

Luckly I won't be here for the hurricane but my fish tank will!!
at least my step dad will be here to watch over it and feed the fishies.

cartman101

Sorry,didn't have time
. But when ever i get money.........i will buy the LR from you.(if you have any left.)

cartman101

sounds good. Lets just hope my tank and house survies the hurricane tonight.

I think ur tank and house will do fine! Man are you watchin channel 8 news? That weather man named "denis" is a NUT HEAD! he is a idiot!

asbury030

I dunno if that hurricane had of hit us i dont think any of us would have had a house from the pics from punta gorda.

vyperone

I have Xenias, more than I want... Elongatas, pom poms, green striped ones.... Yea, the fingers are a light green... I am told they got that way because of the lighting... If you have seen the golds then the greens are just like them, only green.
Before you ask, No I won't ship them, they die. If you are local to daytona beach, and want some, let me know and I will frag them out for you and email you when they are ready... email me at scott@gutauckis.com
What do I want for them? Whatever you have... prefer zoo's, ricordia, shrooms... Or nothing at all, I just hate throwing these things down the toilet....
:)

flatzboy

Hey sandman, you said you have some liverock for sale awhile back. I am interested now I got some money. I am looking for peices that are at least 10lbs do you got any?

ka0z4allu

I am in cape coral florida and I want to buy a handful of live sand with pods,worms,etc and maybe a 1 pound piece of aquacultured live rock to seed my nano. If any one can help me It would be greatly appreciated as I need some little critters to seed my rock and sandbed with.