fl. vacation

babyb

my boyfriend, brother and his girlfriend and i are thinking about going to orlando, florida. whats some good things to do there besides sea world, thats def a stop on our trip, thats the whole reason were going lol
also where is a good place to stay
anything helps, thanks babyb

babyb

well its been a while since i have been there, the last time i was in florida i was in the third grade, thats a bummer about not many reefs
do they still have the pearl diving thing, that is one of my most favorite memories of my life

coraljunky

Originally Posted by BabyB
http:///forum/post/2501583
well its been a while since i have been there, the last time i was in florida i was in the third grade, thats a bummer about not many reefs
do they still have the pearl diving thing, that is one of my most favorite memories of my life
Yep, pearl diving is still there. I love the stingray touch tank!!

babyb

sweeeeeeeeet, ohhh i just cant wait, when we went there in the third grade my brother got a blue pearl that was about the size of a marble ( we had it mounted in a ring for my mother and what does she do... she looses it grrrr) and i got two pin ones that we had made into a set of ear rings and one big white one made into a necklace
i would go just for that little stand, i also remember while i was there a guy started screaming in the stingray tanks where you can touch them and feed them, he was screaming they stung him, then i was petrified to go near the tank after that but now i know all the procautions they tank and they do not sting ( sell most ) they

[hr]
or cut with there barb thing
gosh i just dont know how long i can wait

sigmachris

You guys golfers? There is a great course called Orange County National that isn't too expensive.
I didn't do this but heard there is a "street" or a "walk" at Disney World. Sorry I can't remember the name can someone else chime in? It is a bunch of restaurants and bars that is separate from Disney World. Anyways I hear the night life at the bars is pretty wild.

earlybird

There's a restaurant in Downtown Disney called rainforest cafe which has some pretty impressive fish tanks.

usc932000

It really depends when you will be there. I'll be moving back there soon and will be going down myself in a few weeks to get my house and job lined up......
Since you will be in the Orlando-kisseemee area, there is really too much to describe to do. There is always Disney and Universal Studios, and golf courses. But you could shoot across 528 and visit Cape Canaveral, visit Siliver Springs and see or swim with Manatees, visit a Gator farm and eat some gator nuggets!! (smile) The strawberry festival just ended which is very good. Spring training is still in session but will be ending soon. I can go on and on but the choices are endless so I know you wont be disappointed in any choice you make.