Flame AND coral beauty??

deltablack22

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
wow, i'm wondering if both angels will gang up and attack the 2 green chromis in the tank...
No......

perfectdark

wow, this is turning scandalous! and yet, flattering at the same time :) lol! but, as PerfectDark says, my guy is too go to me to turn on him! he's the one that finally got me interested in the commitment thing so that speaks volumes to me!
See.... im da man....

kerriann

they're still doing well - no fights not even so much as a little snap out of either one. who knows, my bf might just be one lucky SOB...

kerriann

the flame is smaller than the coral beauty so i'm hoping that will play to our advantage plus we have a pretty decent amount of rock to keep everyone seperated. at least, these are the only reasons i can see that they haven't attempted to kill each other

renogaw

the flame is smaller than the coral beauty so i'm hoping that will play to our advantage plus we have a pretty decent amount of rock to keep everyone seperated. at least, these are the only reasons i can see that they haven't attempted to kill each other

success will be long term, not a week long :)
we'll see in a few months hehe.

perfectdark

Well I still got $5.00 on the Flame for layin the smack down should it get to that point. I figured any fish with the word "Flame" in its name has to be able to throw down..
LOL.. I hope it doesnt escalate to that but....just in case.

kerriann

i dunno, i don't think anyone's pullin for the coral beauty. she's pretty decently sized too in comparison to the flame

renogaw

OH I dont know... scrappy would try, but scooby would pick him up and run for the hills.
but, between the two, the flame angel is going to do a number on the CB

kerriann

that was my understanding as well. who knows, i may have the only two angels that'll get along - or at least i'm hoping so!