flame and foxface?

barronsmom

I don't know about Aido but I love the foxface!!! Hubby doesn't but the foxface is one of my favs! Can I have a flame and foxface and a hippo????

wangotango

uberlink: a flame and a hippo tang will be fine together.
barronsmom: how big is your tank? if you want a flame angel, foxface, and a hippo tang you should have at least a 125 gallon (6' long).
-Justin

barronsmom

Yikes! I have a 55 gal...will a flame and foxface be alright in that size? How about a yellow tang and a flame?

stanlalee

Originally Posted by BarronsMom
Yikes! I have a 55 gal...will a flame and foxface be alright in that size? How about a yellow tang and a flame?
For a while. the foxface will outgrow it though. same with the yellow. will outgrow a 55.

thegrog

Originally Posted by BarronsMom
Flame will be fine in there. Just make sure there is plenty of LR (50+ lbs) for it to swim in and around. They love to hide in rocks (especially at night) and if you don't have a lot, they get stressed easily. They are not the hardiest of dwarf angels, but in the right environment, they do fine.
The Foxface IMO would be fine. Just get a smaller one. There is some debate on this though.
The yellow tang will eventually outgrow it and get stressed. If you get the yellow tang small, it can live happy for one perhaps two years before it gets too big so if you are planning on upgrading in a year or so, then go for it. Otherwise, tangs belong in nothing smaller than a 75.