Flame Angel and Coral Beauty or Potters Angel In 75 Long

trigger40

they will fight. potters are very difficult fish to care for anyway. i would pick the one you like most and just get that one.

Thanks for the info. Especially about the Potters. I have been reading that Potters are hard to keep but there is so much that is said sometimes you don't know what to believe.

trigger40

there is a guy on this forum who has one. it took him three tries to have success... but he did it. apperently they have really bad gut bugs.

trigger40

if you want to you can try mixing a smallish large angel with a dwarf angel. like a rock beauty and a coral beauty.

trigger40

me too, both are very cool. i like the eibli angel. its not too colorful at first sight but if you look close you can see all the little patches of bright yellows, reds, and blue. its the little things that make that fish pretty.

trigger40

you can for a for a long while but eventualy the fish will need to be moved to a larger tank. but that would be years down the road if you start with a little emporator.

pegasus

If you have LOTS of space and LOTS of live rock with plenty of hiding places, your chances of success are best when adding multiples at the same time. Once an angel has established it's territory, which can be the entire tank, it's nearly impossible to add another at a later time.