Flame Angel Owners

neutronics

Has anyone had great success with a flame angel in a FOWLR tank? I tend to see flame angels only in reef tanks and was wondering if they could be kept in a fish only tank...

fish fry

An algae clip is basically just a clip that holds algae/lettuce/greens. The have a little suction cup so you can attach it to the side of the tank.
This way fish that need greens (like angels and tangs) can graze all day long.
Later
Fry

y2says

I have one in my 75g fo tank and those bright colors really stand out. Make sure your tank is stable and has been running for about 6 months. It's very sensitive in a new tank. I had one the second month my tank was running and it died. The new one has been strong for the past 3 months. Also, I wouldn't get one if you already have a dwarf angel in your tank. They'll end up killing each other.

neutronics

how about if I already have a juv. koran angel there (about 1 inch in size)....will the flame angel and juv. koran angel have issues with one another??

thor

most likely they will fight but ive heard some cases were they dont
also is it just me or did our ratings or whatever they are to the left change?

y2says

I have a medium size koran with my flame and they leave each other alone. My sailfin attacks my koran more. If you want both the koran and flame, i'll put them in at the same time.