flame angel................reef safe?

dockery07

Dwarf Angels are normally okay. But as with any you take the risk of getting one that is not reef safe and will nip at everything. For the most part each fish is very different. I have had one and it just like to jump into the overflow.

jerehill

i would have to agree with dockery i have a flame and he is fine. but i had a lemonpeel that is "reef safe" that got a taste for my open brain and fox coral.

S

spsaddict

all pigmy angels are a risk for nips....the flame and the coral are the 2 most popular ones... poll everyone who has one and youd probably get 50-50 or somewhere neer there.... i personaly have a coral beauty... model citezen, i recomend em...

dockery07

Jerehill;
I wanted to make sure you got your invite for the DFW frag trade on the 17th @ 3:00. I am hosting it at my house so I hope you can make it.

stacyt

I have a flame angel in my 240 reef. He was originally in my 80 reef, and made quick work of my yellow polyps. I moved him into my 240, at the time it was a FOWLR. Since I have torn the 80 down, and moved all the corals into the 240. He hasn't bothered anything in the 240, but I still keep an eye on him.