Flame Angel

goldenboy

I have a Marshall Island flame angel and I'm looking for $30 for him. He isn't the orange cook islands variety, he's deeper red. It's "partially" reef safe. It took a liking to my acropora. It didn't touch my digi though for whatever reason. I've had him with zoos, 3 brains, shrooms, leathers, galaxia, frogspawn, for almost a year without incident. As soon as I put the acropora in he liked it and had to be removed. I also have a golden head sleeper goby that I'll through in for $5 if you buy them both. I'd prefer local, but will ship. I'll e-mail pics...

S

sta8031

I live in Pa to where abouts are you I am interested in both if you are close to me if not what would it cost to ship to 15001?

goldenboy

tom, since you seem to like my fish, I'll give you first dibs....I think I still have your e-mail in my folder, I'll send pics tommorrow if you want them...

S

sta8031

nice to hear they are going to a ggod home but it would have been nice to have a response to my question and where I come from you give first offer to the person that response first thamks anyway

goldenboy

Originally Posted by sta8031
nice to hear they are going to a ggod home but it would have been nice to have a response to my question and where I come from you give first offer to the person that response first thamks anyway
my appologies to not answering your post. For the record, I live in zip code 19510. That's 5 hours from you. I said that I prefered local pickup. Also I've had previous dealings with Tom before, so he had a leg-up on everyone. I appreciate your interest, and hope there aren't any hard feelings....