Flame Angel

amanda46051

How does everyone feel about a flame angel in a reef tank? I have hard and soft coral in there. Would be in a 125 gal tank.

tvwong

lol. they are hit or miss. I've had mine for 2 years in my soft/lps reef . the only victim was a pagoda coral. otherwise no casualties. My tank is also a 125

jonp

There is one in the tank at my job that has SPS / Softies and doesn't seem to bother anything. Going to try one in my softie tank once it gets a little more stable.

cedarreef

Originally Posted by tvwong
http:///forum/post/2723833
lol. they are hit or miss. I've had mine for 2 years in my soft/lps reef . the only victim was a pagoda coral. otherwise no casualties. My tank is also a 125

how is the copperband with the coral and inverts?

E

emeralcrab

tvwong, how do your blue hippos get along? I upgraded to a 210 and ordered 3 little ones, unfortunately two of them were so so skinny, would never eat and finally died. The other one is fat and happy, will be going in to the 210 DT tonight after hypo because the other two had a spot or two of ich. Now I am worried about ordering a couple more as I heard they will even fight in a big tank. Nice tank by the way.