flame angels!

ross

Lets see your flame angels. Tell us what you feed them and how long you have had them!

ross

sorry, i feed him nori sheets every few days and flake and fresh seafood about everyday, ive had him for 1 year.

gregm779

I feed him nori, mysis, brine, flake, and cyclopeeze. I still think he likes to graze the most though. Had him about five months now.

nm reef

I've had mine about 7-8 months now...he is fed a combination of flake foods and mysis/brine/cyclopeeze.

evilss

nice flames. i was gonna get one. but i wanted one that isnt as popular. i went with the rusty angel. i still love the flames though.

benj2112

NM reef...that first pic is incredible. That flame angle is so bright and stands out so much that it looks like it was digitally added.

nas19320

Wow, great pictures guys. I always wanted one but just don't want to go through the hassle if it turns out to be a coral nipper.

myescape0

We've had our's for about 8 months in our 75 reef and she hasn't touched nothing yet.We feed her flakes,brine and seaweed select.She also likes the bio blend.By the way,nice pics.

ross

nice pics guys. my brother got a new camera for xmas so i may be able to get some better pics.:thinking: :)

ross

trigger, i tried to email you but it didnt go through.
email me bassmaster15 at hotmail.com
right now your 1st on the list....