Flameback value

jimmy 4

I am thinking of selling my flameback angel. There is nothing wrong with it. I want to get a different fish and my tank is probably too small for it anyways (20 Long). It is not aggressive and does not nip at corals. What should I sell it for?

fishkid13

Wished I lived closer to you. For 30 I would by it in a heartbeat. They go for way more around here.

jimmy 4

It cost me $65 after taxes. I would like to get what I paid for it, but I am not sure if $65 is too much to expect. Flamebacks are not all that comon in MN LFS also. I found this one by chance.

aquaknight

Generally when I decide to get rid of a fish, I offer him free to good home, just so I can be choosy, and pick the best tank/owner, instead of having the fish be destined for the first guy that paypal's you some money...

sepulatian

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3118822
Generally when I decide to get rid of a fish, I offer him free to good home, just so I can be choosy, and pick the best tank/owner, instead of having the fish be destined for the first guy that paypal's you some money...
Agreed...
Please pick fish that you can actualy keep. There is no selling and trading on here so asking for a price on a fish really isn't suitable.