flamehawk, ?? and picture

blueberryboomer

Hi flamehawk, I wanted to see how you Emporator angel is doing in his new home, I hope all is well with him.
Also I wanted to show you a picture of my baby, I'm very proud of him, I was told when I got him as a juv, that they rarely if ever change to the adult colorings in a home tank.

Later Lisa

jumpfrog

Lisa, the picture isn't coming up for me. I've found that the attach file method works better than the linking method. Only problem is sizing the file down 100k or less.

blueberryboomer

jumpfrog, thanks for letting me know you can't see them, I'm going to Best Buy to pick up a dvd, so I'm going to see if I can find a good program to resize my photos....I could see them when I posted them, but know there gone....Stay tuned, I'll be posting lots of pick if I can get a good program....Lisa

jumpfrog

Lisa:
A favorite program of mine is irfanview. A free program which makes for a great viewer and well as changing the image itself.
You can find it at www.irfanview.com.
Just resize to smaller image and save. Then you can post that smaller image.
Good Luck and great so see you back on the board.

flamehawk

Hey Lisa..what's up.
When I got back from Japan last week , the emperor looked good. He's still in the Q tank for about another week or so before facing the land of the tangs in my 125. I don't know whether you know that he actually developed ick . He's been ick free for about 2 weeks now. Hypo is working well.
Sorry but couldn't open picture. I'll figure this out eventually. Thanks for asking about emperor adult. DOn't usually name my fish but may make an exception on this one since empy is pretty cool!
Rolling for now,

blueberryboomer

flamehawk, I'm glad to hear he is doing well, I didn't know he had developed ick, I haven't been on in a short while, we had a death in the family thats been keeping us pretty busy. We have never had a problem with ick with our Empy, witch is pretty suprising to me now that I think about it. Keep up the good job, I can't wait to see some photos.
jumpfrog, Thanks for the link, I'm going to try it out as soon as I'm done here.
noon, Hey, Thanks for posting my pics...
Later, Lisa :D

flamehawk

Great pics! Great looking emperor!
I talked to fast on my adult emperor. Came home today and he's had another break out of ick. Can't seem to shake it. Have done another water change and re-checked sal. to 1.009. Well it's going to be a while before I get him in main display. If it reoccurs again, I'll probably have to go to copper treatment which has never failed me. Good thing I quarentined!
Sorry to hear about the death in your family. Hope that everything is ok w/ everyone. Times like these make this fish thing seem so secondary. Keep the faith.
Thougths with you,
JP

blueberryboomer

mercedes, Thanks, I'd like to know how noon was able to post it. I`ve been fighting with posting pics every since the change over..