Flat worm help

I'm looking to see if there is a fish that will eat flatworms. I just used flatworm exit and it was a disaster. Some survived and I don't want to dose it again. Any help would be nice.

florida joe

First are you sure they are flatworms. do you have coral in your tank. ? a sixline wrasse will enjoy your flatworms. Just check its comparability with your other fish. you can always use the old flashlight at night trick.

2quills

Are you dosing the tank? I think those things release toxic stuff in the water when they die.

Might be best to treat coral outside of the tank routinely until they're under control.

I'd give you my six line but you probably don't want him. He likes to pick at sps polyps and he's turning out to be a little bastard to some of his tank mates.

I just used the flatworm exit and it work great. About an hour after I dosed I did a water change and removed as many worms as possible. Unfortunately it wasn't enough and I lost a few fish and snails. So a six line may be the way to go

florida joe

Time to try old school. Pick a corner where you can easily syphon them out. Turn off all the lights in the tank and room. Then shine a flashlight in the area you want to siphon. Be patient when they come to the light and you start siphoning them out.