Float switch

seaham358

Anyone use the all n one fleat switch sold on e-bay. If so any pors/cons for this product. I plan to use in in my sump for an auto top off hooked to a small ph in a 10 gal tank under my main tank.

overanalyzer

without owning one myself I'd say from the looks of it yes - seham did you ever buy one or can you post the link to it?

seaham358

I did not buy it yet was asking before I did. Will be ordering this week. Its on e-bay...... do not know if there is a site.

blondenaso1

I just bought one last week off E-bay from the same guy. I received it and set it up last night. Works great and it doesn't seem like the float switch is likely to fail. I am still keeping an eye on it before I let it go for a weekend when I am not here. I also think that I am going to get another float switch and wire it so that if the reservoir empties it will shut off the pump and not burn it up. Now I am just trying to get it so that it keeps the water level right where I want it.

seaham358

Just got the switch yesterday and set it up last night. The switch works great put for some reason when it runs it creates a syphon and the water keeps running after pump shuts off. Have to work on this problem.