Flordia ricordea pics

ibew

Originally Posted by jimosburg
I am very interested. Looks like you have some great colors. Are some going to be the mixed colors. pm me, need your paypal account. Payment will be coming soon
yes all will be different and mixed colors are included
Jeremy

Originally Posted by Ibew
some more
hey ive had my tank fo almost two years ans i would like to have some ricordia. but i would only like to hve one so if you could only sell me one that would be great.

-jake

ibew

Originally Posted by fish are good
hey ive had my tank fo almost two years ans i would like to have some ricordia. but i would only like to hve one so if you could only sell me one that would be great.

-jake
sure there 15 bucks a pulp and it is 25 bucks to ship USPS nextday
thanks Jeremy

Originally Posted by Ibew
sure there 15 bucks a pulp and it is 25 bucks to ship USPS nextday
thanks Jeremy
Sorry but i have a slim budget and i have one question for you do these things spred fast because they have one on sale and i would like to have any kind of Ricordia.

-jake

ibew

Originally Posted by fish are good
Sorry but i have a slim budget and i have one question for you do these things spred fast because they have one on sale and i would like to have any kind of Ricordia.

-jake
the crown grows back fairly quick once fragged as far as multipliying takes alittle longer

vbsaltydog

I'm interested in two or three if I can get mixed colors on each. If this is possible, let me know and PM me for payment details.

ibew

Originally Posted by vbsaltydog
I'm interested in two or three if I can get mixed colors on each. If this is possible, let me know and PM me for payment details.
that can be arranged pm me with colors your looking for

michael1972

Do you cut the tops off and if so do they change "morph" with different light?
i have some of the gray ones they have all split into 3 or 4.
The multi color one I have is the same as the day I got it. I am going to move it away from the MH light. What do you think? They are all 2.5 years in my tank.

ibew

Originally Posted by MICHAEL1972
Do you cut the tops off and if so do they change "morph" with different light?
i have some of the gray ones they have all split into 3 or 4.
The multi color one I have is the same as the day I got it. I am going to move it away from the MH light. What do you think? They are all 2.5 years in my tank.
so far no matter how I fragged mine they never changed color I would imagine they could by specturm of light though just like zoos is known to do
also if you want to frag them cut it like splices o
f pizza and include a piece of the mouth in each frag

ibew

Originally Posted by Rackyrane
Hello. Do you still have any rainbows or pinks, blues, greens left?
yes

ty williams

Nice rics. I've only got some lame green ones. Where in Pittsburgh are you? I'm in Butler(45mins North of Pittsburgh). Maybe I'll get some rainbows or blues off u sometime.

ibew

I live in Natrona Heights you would just take 356 up to 28 than go south a couple exits