Florida Fragswap starting!!!!!!!!!!!

peef

So I want to try and organize a fragswap if its possible. If you would be interested in attending LET ME KNOW!!! I would like to actually have a nice one, prizes, food, the whole sha-bang-a-bang. If ANYONE would be interested in this chime in so we can start the ball rolling!
Time/date/location and all other info TBA if interest is high enough. Could even be a small local one in Miami or Orlando or something but I think we should try and get this going!

don lino

Hey Peef, how about making a frag shipment thingy??? Its hard for some people to make it to the swaps, so lets get something going where everyone can just mail a bunch of frags around, Yea??

peef

Yeah that sounds like a good idea! Alright so do we want to just do another blind frag shipment?!?! Or start it with named frags privately, because that is what already goes on here. We could do it where each person comes on this thread and posts the frags they have up for grabs but TRADE ONLY! No selling?!?! Does that sound like a good idea?
But I think that we should try and in say.....4 months get an actual meet-up for looking and buying in a real swap?!?! I will look into a venue in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando and a few others. If people are intersted though please say so here so I know that word is spreading and it wouldn't be just Me, Lino, and Elite....although you are great people, heh heh heh

sexyfishers

I am in Orlando, would love to be a part of, but do not have anything to trade right now. Still waiting for growth! Let me know in PM if you guys deceide to get together!
-tonia

cpbirds407

Im in Orlando. I would love to do this! So... Count on me! Peef, If there's anything I could do to help you set this up, Just PM me. I would love to help!
Charlie.

sexyfishers

Hey CP, where are you in Orlando? If ever you want to swap some stuff holler at me. I just added some yumas, zoas and few others.
-tonia

cpbirds407

Originally Posted by sexyfishers
Hey CP, where are you in Orlando? If ever you want to swap some stuff holler at me. I just added some yumas, zoas and few others.
-tonia
Absolutely! I'm in Altamonte springs. Around the maitland/434 exchange. What do you have to trade? PM some pics. I have a little of everything.

peef

Awesome thanks everyone I am going to start looking at venue possibilities. If you know of any let me know.

rdannon331

Id like to get in on this too.
Right now I only have some Zoas and a couple Green or Blue Ricordia for trades. I have some large pieces of Yellow/Green Finger Leather that I may attempt to frag but I dont know how that will go. Hopefully I will have some other good stuff soon =)
But Im definitley interested!
Im in Miami.

haywired

I would be interested in getting in on this as well,never shipped before so might need some help. I have orange cap,green cap with purple rim,branching hammer,candy cane and of course xenia.

tperk9784

FYI the Florida Marine Aquarium Society is already planning and will be hosting a huge frag swap and sale in Feb down in Ft Lauderdale area. The last one had over 500 attendees in the few hours it was held. This next one will have raffles, prizes, workshops and anything else we can think of to make it a great event. I know it's a few months away but I figured it was worth mentioning.

cpbirds407

Originally Posted by tperk9784
FYI the Florida Marine Aquarium Society is already planning and will be hosting a huge frag swap and sale in Feb down in Ft Lauderdale area. The last one had over 500 attendees in the few hours it was held. This next one will have raffles, prizes, workshops and anything else we can think of to make it a great event. I know it's a few months away but I figured it was worth mentioning.
Idon't know how organized it would be with that many attendees. Also, I would like to see a meeting of people from SWF.com It would be cool to be able to put a face with each screen name. Just my own and personal opinion.