Florida Gulf Coast Coral Exchange Anyone????

stoy

I am not the best person for seeking advice or too knowlegable but I would like to get something like this started and would love to organize it. I want to take the temperature here and see who all would be interested. I live in Bradenton Florida and this area is all very easily reached via I-75. Post if you are interested folks.

T

tampausmc

if i had more to offer i'd take part in it but i'm just getting started.....really just bought my first stuff today.....

stoy

This is pitiful gang. no one in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Nokomis, Fort Meyers, Lakewood Ranch, Gulf Coast Islands, Plant City,etc. wants to participate. i find that hard to believe!!!!!!

ob-ron

I live just outside Lakeland. I have a 65g reef but I have no frags or coral that I do not like. I wish i could help you, But they are more than good to look at. The little world we make is part of a home we make. good luck

stoy

OB-Ron I guess I should clarify. It is a reef club/Coral Exchange I am trying to make. Have get togethers at the beaches from time to time. Show photos, talk shop, etc.

stoy

Phoenix don't count things out. it all depends on where the interest actually comes from.

stoy

guess what gang I had an epiphany a few nights ago and with some of us not being able to travel I have a brilliant idea. Lets go electronic. I registered www.gulfcoastcoralexchange.com and will soon be building a site that will allow you to trade corals with local folks and I will be referring even mor folkd here locally to this site for dry goods, live stock, and help if the powers that be will allow it. . also there will be occasional meeting that I will rotate and call upon folks other than myself to host and plan in their areas. This can be HUGE guys. Think about it.

ryan115

I am just moving to the St. Petersburg area. This sounds like a great idea, I was hoping there would be a local reef club here. :cheer: