flow question Chaeto/refuge

jdl

I have a DIY refuge with sand and live rock (about 15g). I have water flowing into it from a turboflotor skimmer, and gravity from a 1.25" bulkhead flowing back into the main sump. (at work so cant attach a pic)
I want to grow some chaeto in the refuge so i probably need more flow on the chaeto(my last batch died).
Should i use a Hydor Koralia 1 or the Hydor Koralia nano directly in the refuge blowing into the chaeto? This would only flow directly into the chaeto and hopefully doesnt create a sand storm.
I know a pic would be better but hopefully my text can create a good image.
thanks

fatboyjoe

I just overhauled my 10 gal. fuge. I used to have sand, live rock and mangroves in it for four years. It seemed to work mostly as a fish crap collector. about two weeks ago I completly cleaned it out. the only thing I have in there now is a big ball of cheato. I put a maxi-jet 600 on it's side on the bottom with the jet angled down towards the bottom. this keeps crap from settling on the bottom and it spins the ball of cheato around nice and slow so the light hits it all over so I don't have to rotate it. we'll see what happens.