fluorscent green anemone

sleazalino

just got one it was dark green with purple dots one the tip at the store,it is flourscent green and double in size at home, my clown is having a field day he found it 5 days later, i have a outer orbit fix 300watts mh 260 watt pc actinics on my 125,he is middle of the tank i had a thread because he was in a spot i couldnt see him now he is in agood spot i just hope this thing isnt dying already??????i was reading alot about them nobody metion this color of anemone anywhere just green by this thing is bright like glowing bright will try to post pic let me know if u heard or seen anything like this pics would help if you have the same thing ty

bs21

there are green bubble tip anemones i think. don't see why it would be dieing unless you see something that doesn't look right. can't wait to se a pic

05xrunner

i got a pair of true percs that host the nem now and a Yellow eye kole tang..I know I am gonna take some flack for that but its happy in the tank..also I dont have those Hydors anymore..I have a Vortech MP20
my tank is a perfecto 30Breeder
its 30x18x12

bs21

hmm nice size tank. definately like the depth. Tryin to figure out my custom size tank thats in the planning and thinkin of doin a shallow cube so everyime i see a wide tank i have to ask what are the dims lol.

sleazalino

i will post pic been busy but he is in such a bad spot on the back side of one of my caves, he goes from huge to nothing it drives me crazy i hoping everything is good with him my water is good he just isnt getting any of the mh lighting will try tonight please post thoughts about moving him,also should you change water my often with anemone then with out i only have three fish in the tank,tang, clown and damsel i wanna give away

flower

I don't understand...anemones move where they want to go. I can never place them...thay move. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
it is a beautiful anemone and I love your tank. You did a nice job on the rock work.

sleazalino

this is amazing my new anemone from last week split yesterday it is the neatest thing,i didnt see it actually see it happene but just did water change and one went one way and the other stayed put,my wife is posting pic tomorrow.
^^