flush him or not

viet-tin

Just wait it out. If it dies then you can flush but if it looks like it wont make it, you can stick it in a container with your tank water and put it in te freezer.

nikkoli110

Sorry about your fish, but just to let you and everyone else know, and i know it might sound dumb, but DONT FLUSH FISH!!! I know if you throw them out they will stink, but my boyfriend is a plumber from Roto-Rooter, and he pulls out fish all the time out of people's plumbing, so I really wouldn't do that. If it gets stuck, it'l be at least a $200.00 job. The last one he did was just a 2 1/2 inch fish one of the algae easters, and it cost the homeowner $300.00.

yas2903

i never flush ethier but for what he did is what got me mad the copperband was just minning his buissnes and he just bit it off and he wasent going to let him go i took him off and i put the copperband in a fish net he seem's alright but the eye is still haging out u think he'll live.

pufferman

It is very unusual for your porky to do such a thing! I think your copperband will be just fine as long as you make sure it would not get a bacterial infection on the site of the injury. Don't just kill your copperband because it's lost one of the eyes. It is the same as the goverment euthanizing the handicapped in our society because they're physically incompetent.

badkharma

Originally posted by yas2903
no i wont to flush the dame puffer for what he did

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: