Fogged Eye

aggies50

So my flame angels right eye is all fogged up. I think there might be some type of parasite attached to it. What do I do to get rid of it?

bonerac

i have had succes using a fresh water dip for up to but not longer than 5 min. on my scorpion fish it may take a few times mine took three dips over a few weeks. you should be able to see the parasites come off

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Can you post a picture? Did you just get this fish? Has the fish been netted recently? Have you done maintenance on your tank lately with that fish in it?
Need more info.

aggies50

All my water readings are great. I did get the fish one week before this showed up. Here are the pictures. Sorry they are so crappy. I hope you can see it. I read that it might be pop eye and that usually it will go away with a water change. So I did a 5 gallon water change on the 29 gallon tank and it didn't help. Do yall think it's pop eye?

coastie81

what I did when my clown had the same problem was soak all there food in zoe/zoecon vitamins and fed him a varried diet between mysis,flake,and pellet and in 3 days it cleared right up. just my .02