Football Fanatics

nw2sltfsh

Well I live in Pittsburgh and as everyone knows we are fanatical about Football
Here is just one example of a person who takes this sport to an extreme. This picture was in one of the local papers
Steeler fan Ron Vergerio of Springdale Township shows off the latest artwork he had added this year - a Steelers mural on his back.
STEVEN DIETZ, for the Valley News Dispatch

turningtim

And I thought people in Denver were nuts painting their house's/cars orange and blue. :scared:
NOW thats a FAN!

Good Luck on Sunday!

rberhow

OMG. I can't believe I was freeking out just contemplating getting a little tat on my lower back. Wonder what the man would say if I came home with my whole back decorated??

michellej

yep, us bronco fans will be celebrating tommorrow after we win the game. i say we will bet the steelers by a touchdown. i went to go get some tickets to the game and people are asking over a thousand dollars for two i guess i will be watching from my couch

darth tang

Originally Posted by michellej
yep, us bronco fans will be celebrating tommorrow after we win the game. i say we will bet the steelers by a touchdown. i went to go get some tickets to the game and people are asking over a thousand dollars for two i guess i will be watching from my couch
There is a doctor offering a free vasectomy surgery if someone would trade him tickets.
Steelers by ten!

nw2sltfsh

Hey how is that Party going in Denver?
The one in Pittsburgh is kickin --- Celebration in High gear -
ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!
here we go .... here we go ... PITTSBURGHS going to the Super Bowl!

scotts

You know what is really cool and touching about that tattoo? The first thing that I noticed was Mr. Rooney. What a great tribute to the man to have him on there.
NW2 how old are you? I am just asking to see if you remember the first 4? I do.

nw2sltfsh

I am 35 and yes I remember the first 4 - not completly clearly but clear enough to remember the Iron Curtain and how excited we all were
as well as meeting Mean Joe Green in person and Sam Davis

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by Bailey52
Yea well being from PA you know pittsburgh fans dont even compare to eagles fans
your right -- we are better

scotts

Cool, I am 40 myself so I remember the first ones. Also Gerellas (sp?) Gorillas, Franco's Itialian American Army. I was even a fan during the Bubby Brister years.
I had the good luck to meet Terry Bradshaw once. An hour and a half later me friend said something to me and I must have replied something stupid because he said "dude you are still gone"