For Sale 150 Gallon Custom Reef Ready in PA

ryansmommy216

the naso is gone and so it the spare live rock.i moved the rest of the fish into a temporary set up...as for the tank i can't go much lower but i have it listed on ---- with a starting bid of 480.00.i have 3 watchers.i do still have the basement sump and ro unit available.
email me if anyone is interested.
ryansmommy216@aol.com

namas05

What are the dimensions of the tank again. Above it says 6 x 6 x 20? What are the dimensions of the tank?

ryansmommy216

ok so i sold this tank the guy gave me a deposit then backed out.now i have this tank sitting empty in my old house that we were renting and it has to go.people keep saying they want it then i never hear from them again.so make me a reasonable offer please don't try to lowball me.this is a big set up so be sure you ave a vehicle it will fit in.thank you all very much

bighen

Would you be willing to let it go for 350? if not what the least you would let it go for?
Please give me a call so we can work something out.
cell: 717-801-8178
home:717-505-1690
My name is Serge and my wife's name is Sabine

aquanut6

How much for just the tank as I don't need the stand and canopy? Also, what are the dimensions of the tank alone?

ryansmommy216

hello everyone.thanks for the interest in the set up.all fish and liverock are no longer avaiable.we set the ro unit up at our new house.i would prefer to sell the tank and stand/canopy as one.i have soemone interested in the tank/stand so hopefully that will work out.i also have the basemen sump still available(see 1st post for details) thank you all :)