For Sale: 36w JBJ PC light hood

fishfreek

36w JBJ single hood light about a year old. Light measures 24" long and comes with a 36w "daytinic" bulb (from hellolights) thats only been used two weeks. The fixture and lamp both work great, i just upgraded my lighting on the 20g to a 96w quad. $30 for bulb & hood.
saltyreef@webtv.net
Thanks

richfish

do u got a reef tank.........will that light work with coral?if so what kind(soft,polyp,ect.).......if yes ill buy it

fishfreek

Biltz99, the exact dementions are 23-1/8"(L)x4"(W) and yes it is a 36w PC light.
richfish, i used this 36w PC along with a 55w PC light on my 29g reef tank I used the 36w light for actinic lighting. You could use this light to supplement atinic or replace the bulb with a 10k bulb for daylight lighting. In my 29g reef i keep a few different types of softies ,shrooms and xenia.

blitz99

i'm interested to a degree... if richfish wants it so be it... otherwise i'll be back tomorrow night to see if it's sold.

fishfreek

You posted first, so if you want it ,its yours. But if you want to wait to see if richfish wants tham, that fine too. :)

blitz99

go ahead and sell to the other guy... i cant figure a way to put it on my tank... i was going to use it as a blue supplemental to get some more vivid color...
but my tank is 30 inches...

fishfreek

No, not officially sold yet. so its your is if you want it. I am at work now and not sure exactly how to accept PayPal but i do have an account there. I will figure it out after work.
If you want it for sure, give me your e-mail address so i can let you know about the PayPal and get your shipping info.
Bob