For Sale 48" Oceanic Double Flourcent Fixture + a Few Bulbs

adamc1303

I am getting PC's this week I want to sell my 10 month used Oceanic double flourescent strip light. It is 48" so it will fit a 55, 75, or 90 gallon. I have the bulbs it came with but I never used them. I also have 1 50/50 and 1 actinic 420 that I used with it. I will ship the fixture with all 4 bulbs. It has the oak finish and was always used over a glass top under a canopy. I will sell it for $70.00 shipped obo.

kadella

I only have a single fixture over a glass top, would love to have a double! How about $60? I can paypal it right to you or send another way if easier for you let me know! You can email me at jilly108@hotmail.com. Can I set this right on top of my glass top? I don't have a canopy... my single fixture is okay on it, hopefully this will work too...

adamc1303

It will fit rite on top of your glass, I have the 2 stock bulbs it came with and one 50/50 and one actinic. I would take the actinic out of mine and put it in yours, then put 2 50/50's in mine that would make an awesome set up. Or you can just run it how I have it.
Pay-Pal the $60.00 to acohen@greatrate.com and I will ship It A.S.A.P.!!!!
Just e-mail me the shipping info.

kadella

Hi Adam - I was thinking I have to be careful.. do you have a quick pic of the light & a reference of some sort, like ----? I totally trust you, but my fiance reminded me again to always ask for this before I buy something on message boards. We've had a hard time resolving a couple paypal disputes on items we didn't receive & things like that... Just let me know & I will paypal you tonight! Thanks!

adamc1303

I don't have a pic because it sits in my canopy and anytime I took pics of my tank the canopy was on it. But the good news is since it was always sitting on a galss cover and then had a canopy over it, it was keot in great shape. As far as referances I recentley purchsed something from the boards maybe you can shoot the guy who sold me my new PC lights an e-mail. heres the link
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=203886
Just paste it to your browser.
I am honest I swear!

I just purchase a light so I figured I would get rid of my old one.

kadella

I don't know... you are from Brooklyn
...lol just kidding, that's good enough, I just sent you the money to your paypal email address. Just include whatever bulbs you want, whichever look the best, I have a FOWLR, so I like good color & blue lighting/tint too. I'm not too sure what's best yet, I am very new- I just have a 1 reg. fluorescent right now. Pleasure doing biz - just let me know when you ship, so I can keep an eye out. Tx!!

adamc1303

I will ship either tomorrow or Friday, I am just waiting for my lights to come in because I can't run the tank with out lights and also need the packing material. No worries though my lights were shipped express and it is within the same state.