For Sale! 55 Gallon Complete Reef Setup with Rock and Lights

jacknjill

I have a standard 4 foot 55 gallon all glass undrilled tank with brown trim. I would like to sell this as a complete set up, but will consider breaking it up. you would have to come pick it up. Im in North Carolina. I will post pics later, but right now i am on my laptop.
~ tank
~ stand
~ Cpr Bak Pak 2 Skimmer
~ Hot magnum filter
~ various power heads
~ about 3 inch very live sand bed
~ lights (made by an electrician, 1 175 watt metal halide and 2 110 watt VHO's, just a wooden box, but they work)
~ live rock, now heres the deal. i bought this tank as a complete setup and the lady said it was about 100 poundsa of rock. i dont know exactly how much, i think it may be a little less, but im keeping about 25 pounds for my other tank
~ large brittle star, about 5-6 inches across i would say
~ Tiger Cowrie snail, huge, about the size of a tennis ball
~Large Hippo tang with HLLE
~ medium yellow tang
I will part out the livestock, but only after the tank has been sold of course. If you are interested, post and we will talk.

bubashrimp

ya u told me to write to u..
i would be very interested but i cant go pick it up im to far away.. how much would it cost to ship it?

jacknjill

i dont know how much it would cost. probably a bunch. it would probably cost more to ship it then for you to buy one locally.

bamack2

i am interested in the live rocks could you send me a picture and what are you asking for them thanks

jacknjill

hey,
sorry it took so long, ive been real busy lately
I am in Clemmons, which is basically Winston-Salem, about an hour from Charlotte.
This is the best pic i have of the actual tank, ill try to get more later on today, but i cannot find my camera!
Anyways, for those of you who are interested in the rock, im really trying to keep this whole thing together, but if i cant, ill contact you.
Confused, if you are interested, email me at JacknJill at triad dot rr dot com
Thanks!