For Sale: 55 Gallon Saltwater Set Up!

I have a 55 gallon tank with 130 watt power compact 100 gallonseacloneskimmer, crushed coral substrate about 3 inches emperor 400 wet dry hang on back filter with cylced water already to go just add fish for $125.00. No Shipping. If interested you can e-mail me at fishtank765@sbcglobal.net or fishtank765@yahoo.com.
:happyfish Oh yea I have a heater in the deal also with a small rio power head.

Since no takers I will piece out everthing. :rolleyes: SEACLONE 100 GALLON $35.00 PLUS SHIPPING,EMPEROR 400 $20.00 PLUS SHIPPING 55 GALLON TAN WITH GLASS LIDS NO SHIPPING PICK UP ONLY $50.00 AND WILL THROW IN CYLED WATER WITH CRUSHED CORAL AND POWER HEAD AND HEATER. 48 INCH COMPACT VHO WITH TWO 65 WATSS BULBS ONLY USED TWO MONTHS $80.00 PLUS SHIPPING!

oba97

Is the skimmer in good running condition? does it some with a powerhead? Last question..is it in sump or hang on back? Let me know I am very interested...email me at oba97@hotmail.com
Thanks

They are Coralif 130 watt power compact with 2 65 watt 50/50 bulbs. if you want them they are your just send money to my Pay-pal account fishtank765@yahoo.com and I will ship! also what is your area code so I can get a price on shipping? :thinking: Thanks Clint