For Sale 55 Reef Tank

natelevi

hello all i have a 55 gallon reef tank i want to get rid of or trade for a 125 I am selling this whole system for 1500 dollars its a stand light canopy and tank along with a fluval canister a couple powerheads a hang on tank filter 30 pounds of live rock 10 pounds of live sand different corals and also inverts PLEASE email me

natelevi

THE ONLY THING FOR SALE IS MY LIGHTING I have two strip lights that are brown oak dark colored for sale will take best offer

stacey

Originally posted by natelevi
THE ONLY THING FOR SALE IS MY LIGHTING I have two strip lights that are brown oak dark colored for sale will take best offer

what kind of lighting?the same as what the pet stores have or is it custom?please give me aprice range:happy:

natelevi

the prince range is 80 dollars this includes the light bulbs they are eclipse lighting and i think when i bought them new i paid 200 dollars for them and they are only 3 months old LOL dont ask me why i want to get rid of them for so cheap i guess i just really want that bubble coral these are store kinda lights but for a very very very big price reduction THANKS FOLKS

natelevi

to the last person above on this thread that said good luck with 1500 in my face I had an offer today from a guy from a professional aquarist place here in Indiana without me setting a price and he offered me 3000 dollars JACKBUTT YEAH thats wat i thought SHUT UP

T

thomas712

PLEASE email me

It might also help if you posted your email addy so others can contact you for further details.
Thomas

jlem

I had an offer today from a guy from a professional aquarist place here in Indiana without me setting a price and he offered me 3000 dollars JACKBUTT YEAH thats wat i thought SHUT UP

So why sell it on this board if you could $3,000.00??????
Ask the proffesional aquarist if he will give me $2,999.99 for my 125 gallon reef. I will even drive the whole setup to him.:cheer:
I am actually extremely curous what you paid retail for your setup. $1500 sounds like alot for your setup even new.

natelevi

he insulted me first so dont start watever ur name is this is my forum anyhow 1500 lol thats not a bad price plus IM not selling the whole setup anymore I am just getting rid of an old set of lights actually they really arent old they are just not as good as my VHO and metal halide lights the reason my tank was at a high value it comes with a 20 gallon refugium a water cooler a wet dry filter along wit my fluval and a solid Oak stand that was hand crafted by my father exactly one year ago the stand alone cost me around 2 grand to build i think its huge lol I will get pics soon people thanx MY EMAIL is natelevi@localine.com as posted at the top of my forum

natelevi

u start with all the fancy word craps but he insulted me first Hey I cant argue about the price of something I am selling and who are u to say what I can and cant do wat are u like some kinda gay psychologist well listen here if u dont like it DONT READ IT

rontam1979

Couple points:
1.) Nat I hope you realize that jwtrojan44 was defending you with his "fancy words craps". You may not want to start calling him names just yet.
2.) I have an eclipse system and know that they use regular flurescent lighting. If you paid 200 for it I think you really overpaid.
3.) Your prices are high. I think that you have a right to try to sell them at these prices but I'm sure you will be criticized for it. Personally, if I were new to this hobby and unaware of how much things cost, I would appreciate those who took the time to point out to me the high prices so that I won't get ripped off.
Good Luck,
Ron

natelevi

my bad misread that sorry anyhow the eclipse lightin i bought at a local meijers store they were pretty high priced but i took my chances anyhow I guess if i can get a decent enough price i will sell them just let me know

jlem

a solid Oak stand that was hand crafted by my father exactly one year ago the stand alone cost me around 2 grand to build

I built a 125 gallon Oak stand for under $150.00, and it is beutiful. I only bring this up because people read other threads on everything and trying to talk something up usually is pointed out and pointless. Take the critisizm and learn from it.