For Sale 65 Gallon setup in VA.

fireykat04

65 gallon setup; stand (wooden), tank, light: dual actinic and daylight on timers, 96 watts each, 3-4" sand bed, sump/refuge with light and skimmer (ASM G), plants and powerful pump, overflow in tank, 90 lbs live rock, 2 power heads in tank. Tank has been established 2 years.
1- Hippo Tang 4"
1- Yellow Tang 3"
1- Lawn mower blenny
1- Domino damsel
1- 3 stripe damsel
1- Tomatoe Clown
1- Long tenacle Anemone
1- serpent star
various crabs & snails
Green star coral
Christmas tree rock all colors on rock.
All other accessories to keep tank, test kits, hydrometer, to much to list.
Will throw in a 10 gal fresh water also.
New job requires travel. No time for tank. PICK UP ONLY, will not part out. EVERYTHING must go at once. $600.00.

teaggs

Originally Posted by Fireykat04
65 gallon setup; stand (wooden), tank, light: dual actinic and daylight on timers, 96 watts each, 3-4" sand bed, sump/refuge with light and skimmer (ASM G), plants and powerful pump, overflow in tank, 90 lbs live rock, 2 power heads in tank. Tank has been established 2 years.
1- Hippo Tang 4"
1- Yellow Tang 3"
1- Lawn mower blenny
1- Domino damsel
1- 3 stripe damsel
1- Tomatoe Clown
1- Long tenacle Anemone
1- serpent star
various crabs & snails
Green star coral
Christmas tree rock all colors on rock.
All other accessories to keep tank, test kits, hydrometer, to much to list.
Will throw in a 10 gal fresh water also.
New job requires travel. No time for tank. PICK UP ONLY, will not part out. EVERYTHING must go at once. $600.00.
How deep is that water that the ASM is sitting in? What size skimmer is it?

fitchguy

I live in WIlliamsburg, VA would you be willing to sell me all the live rock and I could pick up, let me know! Also what part of VA

junk

I'm real interested in the setup. Can you let me know if it's still avail and where you are in VA? I'm in NJ and would drive down with a friend to help me. Thanks.

fireykat04

To jasonlwrig; I am 20 minutes from Winchester.
To Junk; Yes the tank is still available. I'm in Front Royal, VA. zip 22630 if you want to google it.