for sale: aqua c ev-150 and mag 7 pump

the_boyz1

Can the Aqua-C 150 handle my 220G. I'm very serious of buying it. Can you low the price. I just purchase 350 pounds of live rock and all of my money is gone. So i'm on a budget. Thank.

the_boyz1

My plane got delay, i'm still stuck in Chicago airport. Look like i'm going to be stuck here all weekend. As soon i get back i'll send the payment.

the_boyz1

I'm at the Airport computer, is it not Security, I don't want to lock into my PAYPAl account. Trust me my job is computer Science, there is a way people can find out about your password on Public Computer. I'm on Standby as soon there a sit on the next plane i'm outta here. Trust me there is no fun got stuck at the airport on weekend. If i leave today i'll let you know.

the_boyz1

I just got back 2 hours ago, and man i'm tire. Dean can you give me couple more days. I want ot contact the AQUAC manufactor to see if the Skimmer efficent for my tank. Becuase while waiting at the airport i call couple of my friends and they told me the EV150 design for the 150 to 180 gallon tank. And my tank is 220 gallon. Sorry for all this DELAY. I just might buy this unit since it is suck a good deal. Sorry again if you can give me the latest is Wed 10/13/04.

deansreef

i have another buyer that will pay today., I need the money asap. if you cannot pay today then I will have to let it go to the other buyer.
I hope you understand.
Thanks.
Dean