for sale aquarium lighting

johnny&sin

I have A Current nova extreme 48" lighing system used 108 watt t5 high output it was used for about 1 month asking $80 obo...
I also have a coralife compact 48" double lamp fixture, 2-65 watt actinic & 2-65 watt 10,000 K, cooling fans asking $175 obo... we have upgraded to metal halides... the 2 lights are in great condition... we are located in west palm beach FL

johnny&sin

We had it on a 110 tall, it fits 48" we had corals and fish we actually had both listed lights on the tank at the same time and it worked great but because we wanted to have some acroporas and we needed halides we upgraded... What are the dimensions of your tank?

tommykylie

does the nova have 4 or 6 bulbs and lunar lights? Also does it have a fan? how much would it cost to ship to md. 21045. Thanks shelley

johnny&sin

Originally Posted by Guyerson
http:///forum/post/2469955
Does the Coralife fixture have the lunars? Got any pics?
Thanks

Originally Posted by tommykylie

http:///forum/post/2470373
does the nova have 4 or 6 bulbs and lunar lights? Also does it have a fan? how much would it cost to ship to md. 21045. Thanks shelley
No Lunars on the coralife Guyerson
TommyKylie the Nova has 2 of the long high intensity T5 bulbs, no lunars and has a fan with a seperate plug...it is the all black one in the photo above. To ship through either fedex or UPS 3-day end of day look right about the same at $15.00.
Like I said they have been used for about a month but I fell in love with acro's and plan to fill the tank with them so I went to HQI lighting

johnny&sin

The Coralife fixture has been sold but the Nova light is still here. Bought it for $150 bucks not too long ago and am asking $80. Anyone interested?

notsofishy

How about 80 for the novas and the dog? Does she come with a collar? Just kidding but I might be interested could you do 80 shipped to 93013?

johnny&sin

Oh no!!! That's my favorite little girl right there. She keeps my two pitbulls in line. I think we could work that out just send me your E-mail cause I don't have the PM option yet