FOR SALE everything must go

cbort

Getting ready to buy larger tanker tank need to get rid of these things. if interested give me a call at 816-387-7928 or email me at bortell@carsoncomm.com : Let me know zip code or i am located in Missouri for pick up
-75g RR tank already drilled with a bulkhead in each corner and one in center 100.00 Pending
-2 magnum 350's with extras one has bio-wheel attachment all hoses and inlets and outlets 50.00 Sold
-icecap 660 with 4 sets of endcaps, and 4 24inch bulbs and 8 48inch bulbs 125.00Sent Out
-Piccasso trigger 3inches very healthy 20.00
-55 gallon tank stand and 2 canopies 150.00 Pending
-JBJ 48" light one ballast needs new fuse, so only 2 bulbs work at the time. It does come with 3 daylight bulbs. 50.00 Pending
-skilter 250 20.00
Will also sell as package deals if someone wants a tank and filters and/or lights will take off some cash also. None of the tanks have been touched with copper, all have had inverts in them with no probs.

cbort

yes i will ship let me know where your located and i can get ya a price, also have extra sleeves and have both micro filters and carbon. Also have a surface skimmer that comes with them

logen32

I am interested in one of them is that cool? I would like to get the extras and i would be willing to pay 40.
My address is 199 Hillcrest ave Unit 3 L5b 4L5, Mississauga Ontario, Canada.
Would you be able to send a picture of it also?
Thank you

cbort

the 24" bulbs are all brand new, the 48" are about 3 months old. Shipping would probably be abour 25.00. Let me know if interested.

s10willy

Originally Posted by cbort
the 24" bulbs are all brand new, the 48" are about 3 months old. Shipping would probably be abour 25.00. Let me know if interested.
I sent you an e-mail. Let me know where to send the money.
Steve

s10willy

Originally Posted by s10willy
I sent you an e-mail. Let me know where to send the money.
Steve

Money sent via Paypal for the vho's. Let me know when they ship.
Steve

s10willy

Originally Posted by ramairta
i will take the icecap 660
I thought that is what I essentially said in post #7 of this thread...but I guess it has since been sold to somebody else.

druid1547

[-2 magnum 350's with extras one has bio-wheel attachment all hoses and inlets and outlets 50.00
Did these sell already?