for sale green hammer coral with free xenia in chicago area!

motohead

Let's see how long it takes Ophiura to delete this post out of existence.It is now 6:40 PM Central time.The date is the 28th of Sept.

hot883

Originally Posted by crazyzeus1
OK...I'm new...but why would this be deleted?
You can't sell things this site sells. You MAY TRADE, NOT sell.

crazyzeus1

So if I replied to an ad a while back from a gal selling off her stuff in her tank (Colt coral, mushrooms, halide lights, etc), hen I did bad?

bret61081

Originally Posted by Bronco300
haha....because we are not supposed to sell corals on here, just trade them

Its the Classifieds.... I thought thats what they were for??

motohead

nope.not bad at all i dont think.but the folks who run this site seem to have the unfounded notion that someone who sells a coral now and then is going to run them out of existence.which in itself is kinda sad,seeing as how i have more coral in my 100 gallon tank than they have in stock.look at the coral inventory they have,you will see what i mean.they have 125+ corals listed,yet only 20 or so in stock.of course,the people that frequent these boards are for the MOST part knowledgeable and have invaluable advice to give.so for that i am grateful.i do think however that if they want to stop people from getting rid of stuff from their tanks,which by the way is all i have ever seen happen here,noone trying to run them outta town.might be breaking down a tank or something.if they want to stop that stuff from happening here,maybe they should stock up on some coral inventory of their own.

carshark

Agreed, but those are the rules, and not one to complain about a site where everyone has learned a thing or two, and all in all its their choice, and a reasonable one at that. they allow ways around it, and thats ok. just be fair in your opinions... Just because they arent in stock with everything, is ok, no different than a fish store, just higher quality goods at great prices.