For Sale In South Carolina!!!

greg803

I live in Aiken, South Carolina and will be getting rid of my set up. There is nothing wrong with any of it Everything is in perfect working condition.
Currently there is no livestock so I will consider selling it in parts. I would like
to sell it as a complete set up but we will see how it goes. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them the best I can. I will also post pics asap. The equipment is as follows.
150 gal perfecto reef ready(2 overflows)tank 72" & Stand(wooden)
Coralife fixtuer 3x150 hqi with attinic and moon lights new bulbs and ballast
wet/dry with Mag 12 pump and a seperate 30 gal drilled tank with bulkhead (ment to be a fuge) Xcalaber protein skimmer
(skimmer needs new pump rio10hf)
I have a verry deep sand bed (live) and around 250-300 lbs of live rock(FIJI)
I also have plenty of base rock
I am asking $2500 for everything
Thank you for looking

greg803

The skimmer is about 3 yrs old dont know if they still sell it. With a new pump it works as well sa any I have seen It is a great skimmer will get you a pic also

greg803

sorry it took so long but here are some of the pics of the tank and some equipment. These pics are of the equipment new it has been used but is in great shape I will post some current pics asap

greg803

I will ship Items my zip is 29803. If you are interested in anything please make a resonable offer. Need to move it

fisherman2

How much are you looking to get for the live rock? im in Columbia so im less than an hour away. also do you still have any livestock?

V

vince-1961

I am interested in the rock. Got any left? Still underwater? Price? Can drive to pick it up.
Also interested in other livestock and possibly those powerheads.

greg803

I still have lots of live rock left There are some big and small pieces i am quessing between 200-300 lbs I am asking $3 per lb if you want it shipped I will only charge what it cost me to ship my zip is 29803. Just let me know
***EVERYTHING STILL FOR SALE***

V

vince-1961

Is the rock still underwater?
If so, I'll bring my own water so the rock will be exposed to air only momentarily. Don't want anything that's going to have to be scrubbed and re-cured due to death by air exposure. Want it to go straight from your tank, to my water.