For Sale: Large Wet/Dry W/Overflow-Box

psusocr1

i have a amiricle wet/dry for sale it ran my 205 gallon PERFECTLY i had 1200 gph dual one inch returns on it and also a 900 GPH pump, it can also be cut down to a 1 one inch rdrain and one inch return
ia lso have a Single 1 inch return overflow box not the dual i spoke of. all hoses and bioballs included. also comes with a built in skimmer (dont know how to use this tyepe of hang on venturi, but ill throw it in..
measurements are 24x12x14
i would like to trade for corals , I REALLY WANT MH LIGHTING or ill take money for it i paid $350 for it and ill take $175 which is more than a deal
email me at psusocr@aol.com for questions or pics or let me know your email on here and i can send pics

spankey

Where in PA are you? Still for sale? What type of corals are you looking for? I am in boyertown 19512.. I have alot of corals? Let me know!!!!!

psusocr1

still for sale yes...im lookign for any leathers, shrooms, polyps etc. also im in the wilkes-barre /scranton area zip is 18640

spankey

I have alot of corals I could swap you! I have a nice hanging yellow leather, a rare pink/purplish colt coral! Tons of zoo's!!! Some sps.... I have orange and green digi's.... Ricordia. Various colors..... Let me know. I could meet you if you are interested in any of the above? I also have two 150W 20K HQI bulbs if you are interested that are 4 months old I am selling cheap. I could throw them in if you can find a fixture? Its up to you!
Let me know....Here are some pics of some of the stuff I can give you!

A nice frag of this...

A frag of this

The digi frags will be more like mini colonies vs frags...
Break you off a piece of this.

A pagoda cup you could have.

Green sinularia

Pink center long tenacle zoos. I have other colors also...
Green ricordia

A nice two head green and pink tip frogspawn!
My email is salnbrenda@comcast.net
My name is Sal.. Let me know if you are interested!!!!!!
Thanks
Sal..

spankey

I can't access my PM box? It says administrator has disabled the PM??? Also after reading your post, am I correct the return pump is NOT included with your sell or trade? I was looking for the entire setup?
All I need is the overflow, sump and pump..... Do you have any pictures?
Thanks

spankey

Here is a shot of the pink/purple colt in the background, the picture never showed up in the previous post?

Here are my long tenacle metalic pink zoos...

And the frogspawn never showed up either????

:)

psusocr1

what size is your tank ..The pump IS NOT included, but i do have pumps that maybe ic an make a deal with, it all depends on the size of your tank and also i emailed you at the address you gave me for the pictures let me know if you get them