For Sale -- Lights, Skimmer and More

teresaq

I have
Aqua Remoa Pro Skimmer-about a yr and a half old. I good working order. May need a little cleaning. and needs a new o ring for collection cup.
160.00 Plus Shipping
48 inch Satillite Pc unit. 260 wtts - about a yr and a half. bulbs are only 6 mo old. in good working order. comes with 4 legs to set on top of tanks. one moon light may need to be replaced.
160.00 Plus shipping
70 wtt hiq MH unit Just plug and play. about a yr old, but didnt use it all the time.
60.00 plus shipping
Hang on back Fuge. about 25 inch long. its about a yr and a half. may need new pump. it works, but not really good.
75.00 plus shipping.

teresaq

These are things I had left over from my upgrade from a 55 to a 150. I need to buy a diff skimmer so i thought i would sell these things.

tervman

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I have
Aqua Remoa Pro Skimmer-about a yr and a half old. I good working order. May need a little cleaning. and needs a new o ring for collection cup.
160.00 Plus Shipping
48 inch Satillite Pc unit. 260 wtts - about a yr and a half. bulbs are only 6 mo old. in good working order. comes with 4 legs to set on top of tanks. one moon light may need to be replaced.
160.00 Plus shipping
70 wtt hiq MH unit Just plug and play. about a yr old, but didnt use it all the time.
60.00 plus shipping
Hang on back Fuge. about 25 inch long. its about a yr and a half. may need new pump. it works, but not really good.
75.00 plus shipping.
Teresa,
I have a 55, and would be interested in the PC lights and Skimmer. When you say one moon light may need to be replaced, do you mean just the blub? Also, what is a hiq MH unit? Can you send pics and info to my email address - crescendotervuren @ Yahoo. Com
Thanks.
Tervman

teresaq

hi, Can you give me until tonight. I need to pick up the kids soon, and need to take the pictures and down load the.
Yes is one of the led lights, I think its just the bulb.

tervman

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
hi, Can you give me until tonight. I need to pick up the kids soon, and need to take the pictures and down load the.
Yes is one of the led lights, I think its just the bulb.
No problem. I will check the email tonight.

teresaq

Scoobs, I will get you shipping as soon as I find out of TX Reef wants it. He got first dibs