FOR SALE: lr,corals,fish and pc light system!!

ithorian_r

So I'm moving and i really dont want to haul this around with me so ive decided to sell it. i would prefer local pickup but ill ship the items as well. All prices include the proper shipping!
-130watt Lunar Aqualight PowerCompact Light. Used for 8 months. 3 cords for independent timing. ill throw in new bulbs as well.....$90.00 shipping included
-Lalo Live Rock. 35# plus 5-10# of Fiji Premium. This rock is amazingly colored, red,green,purple and some pink. I love it compared to Fiji. $130.00, shipping included. OBO
-Huge 5-6 inch Toadstool Leather. This toadstool spawned a baby not to long ago that is nearly 2in now and ill include it for free! $30.00 shipping inlcluded. OBO
-4 branch Frogspawn. Green colored with light purple tips. beautiful. $25.00. shipping included. OBO
-Mushrooms, Hairy, Green colored. Big and nice. About 7 or 8 of them on the rock. $25.00 shipping included. OBO
-H.O.T. Magnum with BioWheel System. Only used for 6 months. In great shape. Perfect for quarantine tanks or small tanks. $35.00 shipping included. OBO
Im looking to ship all of this out NEXT MONDAY and TUESDAY. I prefer paypal but will accept a money order as well. Email me at ithorian_rogue@ou.edu if you are interested.
******I also have a 2.5 in Sebae Clownfish and a 3in BEAUTIFUL Blackcap Basslet for sale but I WILL NOT ship them. Local pickup only! I am located in the Oklahoma City, OK area******

ithorian_r

ahh sorry....it is the 30in pc and it is black. i also have the tank mounts for it that im throwing in for free....

ithorian_r

Originally Posted by newbie77
i am intersted in the toadstool and will you take paypal?
yes i do take paypal, however you might be second in line for the toadstool. i let you know tomorrow....

ithorian_r

im not wild about it but i have had someone ask me if i will...i will let u know if the other person doesnt want him....