For Sale New T-5 Light 48"

gman08016

Brand new Coralife light.1-10,000k and 1-Actinic Bulb never used.Paid $85.00+ tax two weeks ago.First $55.00 takes it.Would prefer local pick up if possible.

gman08016

Originally Posted by Greg803
is this for the complete light system( ballast+bulbs)?
Its complete what you see is what you get

gman08016

Originally Posted by dmjordan
that light wouldn't even fit in that box.
Thanks for your observation of the box.This box is from the 2-36" lights i bought with this one.Just to show what light it is by the pic.

gman08016

Originally Posted by FlCandy
Is this still available? Please email at flcandy@gmail.com I would need it shipped though if possible.
Thanks
It is still available but i leave for vacation tomorrow morning and will not be back untill next week

flcandy

You can contact me when you get back into town then if that is more convenient. I dont need them right away just looking to upgrade as I am going to reef.
Thanks Email me when you get back and I may still need them then, I think I will take them either way as the price is good.
Thanks
flcandy@gmail.com

spy231

I dont want to hijack this thread, but since he has a picture up and I have the same thing (exept mine was used 1 month). I got a different set of lights and I am looking to sell this one. They work great and is a good set of T5 lights. Email me if interested.
**Since I am hijacking this thread I will not sell mine until gman has sold his.

gman08016

Originally Posted by FlCandy
You can contact me when you get back into town then if that is more convenient. I dont need them right away just looking to upgrade as I am going to reef.
Thanks Email me when you get back and I may still need them then, I think I will take them either way as the price is good.
Thanks
flcandy@gmail.com
I will send u an email when i get back.Funny thing is i will be in Orlando for the week if u want to meet me there

gman08016

Originally Posted by DoggystyleMike
If still available, will you ship, if you would, than how much is shipping to 33413?
i will look into how much for shipping

gman08016

Originally Posted by DoggystyleMike
If still available, will you ship, if you would, than how much is shipping to 33413?
$15.00 for shipping UPS

spy231

Originally Posted by daveh285
Is this light still available, what part of NJ are you in? I'm In Ocean County. Dave
If he has already sold his I will sell you mine.