For Sale Reef Tank Great Deal

I'm moving out from my apartment and I'm selling everything for $350.I'm in Virginia buyer must pickup all the stuff.I dont sell by pieces and I only have this tank for 10 months.Lights alone will cost more than 200 dollars.
30 gallon tank with pine stand
Fluval 202 Canister Filter
Prizm Skimmer
150 watts heater
1 Custom Sealife 100 watts actinic 50/50 lights
1 70 watts power compact 50/50 by JBJ lightning
2 Rio 600& 800 powerheads
1 Multi Cycle Pump timer 3 adjustable outlet and 3 standard power outlets Made By Natural Wave.
3 inch Aragonite Sand
35 pounds live rock
1 Firefish
1 Domino Damsel and 2 Blue Damsels
1 hydrometer
All accesories Saltwater Master Test Kit,Kent Coralvite,Kent buffer.
email me at n2wca@hotmail.com

peanut1181

Where in VA are you? I too am in VA and may be interested in the whole setup, although I would much prefer if you would part it out? Drop me a line and we'll talk. parkegm@jmu.edu

chinnyr

peanut....I'm in Virginia as well,in Norfolk.What is your local fish store?I venture to Fish Safari once in a while but they tend to be pretty pricy.

peanut1181

Actually there isn't a single LFS in Chesapeake!!! I have to go all the way out to Holland Rd. in Virginia Beach to Animal Jungle. They specialize in salt tanks and have been very good in helping me out and answering all my questions. The man to talk to if you need anything is Barry... he's head of the saltwater dept there. He knows his stuff. However, as far as prices go... EXPENSIVE! You'd be better off shopping online I think.

peanut1181

Hi, me again... was wondering if you had decided to sell it in pieces yet? I may be interested in the lighting and the live rock. Quote a price on each piece and a price for all together and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
Gray

Hi Gray,
I really would like to sell everything since I'll be moving from my home and I will no longer use of the rest of the stuff.How about $300 dollars for everything.Anyone out there interested email me n2wca@hotmail.com.
Jerry

L

lime

I guess you are filipino since you got a Philippine sreen name. I am filipino too. I wish I was from your area, I would love to buy the whole setup. If you decide to sell seperate let me know, interested on PC's and test kits. Thanks and good luck.