for sale sump skimmers & MORE TAMPA FL

nelson

PIC TONIGHT TESTING SYSTEM BY ME FOR SALE 2 MAG12 $50 EACH PRO CLEAR PROTEIN SKIMMER MOTORIZED 250 RATED FOR 250G PUMP INCLUDED $40 SEALIFE SYSTEMS IMPACT SKIMMER IS400 RATED FOR 250G PUMP INCLUDED $40 SEALIFE SUMP WET/DRY AP400 RATED FOR 400G BIO AREA 12G TOTAL SUMP GALLONS 30 GALLONS $40 OK I HAVE A CLONE ASMG3 PROTEIN SKIMMER PUMP INCLUDED RATED 250G A CLONE OK FOR $60 also have a asm sedra 3500 g2 pump $40 ok i am going to test now brb
shipping not included + a red sea berlin triple pass protein skimmer pump included $70 rated 250g

peterpaul

am interested in your PRO CLEAR PROTEIN SKIMMER MOTORIZED 250 RATED FOR 250G PUMP INCLUDED $40 . Are pics available and can it be shipped to 68154. Thanks

adesimone1

Interested in sealife inpack skimmer what is it rated for in gallons and what would the shipping be to 08085 I will get back to you later today after work. Thankyou

redsoxbill

I am interested in the protein skimmer pictured with the black bottom, I would like the price to ship it insured to 27520. willing to ship via Paypal. Also does it come with the pump?
Thanks,
Bill Forster

nelson

at work right now ckecking e mail later i should get back to you by 7pm or 8pm ok it look like the mag 12 are sold ?

redsoxbill

I want the skimmer if it is still available. Let me k now, how much and I will pay out of Paypal account.
Thanks,
Bill Forster (redsoxbill)
Originally Posted by redsoxbill
http:///forum/post/2598366
I am interested in the protein skimmer pictured with the black bottom, I would like the price to ship it insured to 27520. willing to ship via Paypal. Also does it come with the pump?
Thanks,
Bill Forster