for sale sump skimmers & MORE TAMPA FL

nelson

what a night about 36 e mails ok the asm g2 pump sold clone asm g3 sold the mag12 sold i dont no if the red sea berlin hang on skimmer is sold or my sealife skimmer is sold what have lift as off now is the pro clear in sump good night p.s redsoxbill get back to me i need to no what skimmer i have to ship to you the berlin in sealife are black the berlin hang on

jmccown

I would like to have the sump please. Can you ship it to 41567? Please let me know price shipped along with the dimensions.

nelson

ok salt water test not tap water what is left the berlin hang on $50 rated 250g the pro clear 250 rated at 250g $40 wet /dry is $40 that is what is left in
some new pic

gold strip

I want the pro clear skimmer & pump shipped to 29036. please let me know how much to Paypal and paypal address.

jmccown

I WANT THE WET/DRY!!!! PLEASE PM ME YOUR PAYPAL WITH PRICE SHIPPED INSURED TO 41567. I would also like dimensions of the total unit and the sump area when you get a chance. I want to make sure my ASMG4X will fit in there.

nelson

ok look jmccown it not for that wet/dry that is y i sold my wet/dry it was to big the skimmer for that sump is g3 it fit but the sump is sold sorry in pro clear skimmer sold in the red sea berlin ????

jmccown

yes I'm confused too. Just in the post above you even have the wet/dry boxed up and said that it was still available for $40. If it is available I want it.

nelson

look at the time it was in the box now it on my table with salt water becouse one off you want to see it at work now it sold at about 7am today in the pro clear skimmer ok the berlin hang on skimmer sold to the end closed thread sorry i got no more